• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be available for League games as normal, seems to be an issue with the EFL and the Carabao cup and International rights. That’s the reason why you couldn’t watch it outside of the UK

Suggestion from Mfc on twitter is there's an announcement yet to come about overseas streams. 

There’s my donation to NW’s war chest. Should pay us at least a League 2 player.

It seems so yes, it’s been discussed a bit on the other Boro stuff thread. Nobody can really understand why overseas fans are suddenly not allowed to even watch, it seems like there’s been a mistake made somewhere, hopefully it’s resolved by next week. At the very least we should be allowed to buy what the uk fans can buy. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

It will be available for League games as normal, seems to be an issue with the EFL and the Carabao cup and International rights. That’s the reason why you couldn’t watch it outside of the UK

Ok well that’s good news then. Thanks for that as it’s been doing my head in! 

5 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

Ok well that’s good news then. Thanks for that as it’s been doing my head in! 

No problem. It’s strange as Carabao is a Thai company, you’d think they would want to stream over there! Boro to announce new season passes shortly

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

No problem. It’s strange as Carabao is a Thai company, you’d think they would want to stream over there! Boro to announce new season passes shortly

Fingers crossed. Will buy a season pass this year as I end up paying for every match anyway 🤣

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Brunners said:

There is no season pass this year mate.

How do you know this?

Clubs that are in the iFollow umbrella are offering season passes.

Email to me concerning overseas season pass, from the club. "Please keep an eye out on the subscriptions page for more info.
We appreciate your patience".

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

How do you know this?

Clubs that are in the iFollow umbrella are offering season passes.

Email to me concerning overseas season pass, from the club. "Please keep an eye out on the subscriptions page for more info.
We appreciate your patience".

Hadn't seen that, just seemed to be the general consensus from some of the other international lads was all 🙂

Seasonal Video Subscription Out Now!

Our Matchday LIVE overseas video subscription is now available to purchase for the 2020-21 season.

Matchday LIVE is returning for the new campaign, giving overseas Boro supporters access to watch all eligible Championship fixtures from across the globe. 

The club has invested in a new dedicated Matchday LIVE website, introduced at the end of the 2019-20 season, to give our supporters greater confidence in our streaming platform, while we will soon also be launching a major update to the MFC Official App.

Key information:

•A seasonal video subscription is priced at £140 - in line with an EFL-wide pricing structure

•Passes will also be available on a match-by-match basis, costing £7 - again following the EFL pricing guidelines

•The video stream will be four-camera coverage, complete with score and clock graphics as well as replays, for both home and away fixtures, with synced commentary from BBC Tees

•A seasonal video subscription will also entitle you to audio-only commentary for all EFL Cup and FA Cup Boro matches as well as any non-eligible Championship games that we can't stream due to EFL broadcast regulations.