• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be available for League games as normal, seems to be an issue with the EFL and the Carabao cup and International rights. That’s the reason why you couldn’t watch it outside of the UK

Suggestion from Mfc on twitter is there's an announcement yet to come about overseas streams. 

There’s my donation to NW’s war chest. Should pay us at least a League 2 player.

I missed quite a few games last season and with Leeds not being in the Championship anymore there might be a more even distribution of games on TV which won't be available on the stream. I'm going to pay by the game and 7 pounds is OK considering it's again a 4 camera production. But I often miss the mid-day weekend games because of family commitments. And if we are playing as crap again this season as under Pulis and Woodgate I'm probably not going to watch many games after all.

On 9/8/2020 at 6:28 PM, macapes said:

•A seasonal video subscription will also entitle you to audio-only commentary for all EFL Cup and FA Cup Boro matches as well as any non-eligible Championship games that we can't stream due to EFL broadcast regulations.

Will this also be the case for ST holders who get the streaming included in their ticket price?

16 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Not overseas but finally got my ST streaming code sent through after complaining to MFC. Only missed the first 3 games! 

You missed no games.

None of the first 3 games were covered by the streaming pass.