oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BelgianBoro

Streaming from overseas

43 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Is there a way that I can watch Danish football even though I’m based in the UK?

A very big telescope?

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything.

Missed Barns-elona playing some good stuff yesterday night.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

You missed no games.

None of the first 3 games were covered by the streaming pass.

You could get the audio though, no?

6 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

You could get the audio though, no?

Not as far as I'm aware, though I may be wrong.

Audio season passes are a separate thing.

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not as far as I'm aware, though I may be wrong.

Audio season passes are a separate thing.

I only thought that as the foreign streaming annual pass they're selling, it says any games that can't be shown due to legal blah blah will be covered by audio commentary. I assumed they'd extend the same courtesy to those paying 4 x as much for a ST. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I am going to have a different attitude this season. I am going to support and get behind the squad that NW puts out on the pitch each and every game until that  player(s) shows that they should not be anywhere near the ground let alone the team. We all saw a good improvement on Saturday last and there is still plenty of games to go for further improvement. Heck I even believe that LW might kick a ball straight eventually😃
    • Terrific thanks Mark always knew that our Jen would make the right impression about the forum. Big thanks to Jen from all of us X Not meaning to be pedantic Mark but our "logo" is oneBoro😉
    • Yeah I’d agree with that. Obviously opposing teams will know what he’s about now too. Coulson on the other side showed he can be a threat last season but looks like he’s got serious work to do to get in over Marvin. We were in for a left back though so maybe can’t rule one out yet 🤞🏻
    • Think Spence's problem is he's getting the Traore treatment for us  The one where he's the only player in the entire squad who can run at defenders with the ball otherwise we have to try comatose their team with our sideways non-threatening passing from Howson to Saville to Howson to Saville and then back to the CBs so every single one of our dier attacks must go through him, then he has to get back and defend as well Must be burnt out a bit trying to carry every attack for a team at 19/20 years old