• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be available for League games as normal, seems to be an issue with the EFL and the Carabao cup and International rights. That’s the reason why you couldn’t watch it outside of the UK

Suggestion from Mfc on twitter is there's an announcement yet to come about overseas streams. 

There’s my donation to NW’s war chest. Should pay us at least a League 2 player.

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not as far as I'm aware, though I may be wrong.

Audio season passes are a separate thing.

I only thought that as the foreign streaming annual pass they're selling, it says any games that can't be shown due to legal blah blah will be covered by audio commentary. I assumed they'd extend the same courtesy to those paying 4 x as much for a ST. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 6:30 PM, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Is there a way that I can watch Danish football even though I’m based in the UK?

most games are on IPTV somewhere. though i can't see Denmark on any of my supplers, they do have most sports channels and i can usually find any game.   

if the game you want is on this site https://liveonsat.com/ then you can usually watch it with most suppliers.

next time there is a game, msg me and i will see if i can find it. if i can i'll pass you over to the relevant supplier