oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Downsouth

A/O Erimus74

2 hours ago, Uwe said:

Yep I’m looking to push this out on Wednesday. Feel the start of a run coming 😉

Come on Uwe - we need our first win of the season!

No pressure though... 😉

I like the idea of keeping it with a change every time we don't win.. At least for now as I am this season's leader with 2 in a row .. haha 😛  (including a cup game)

This format is fun IF someone goes on a winning spree 😉

• Like 1

@Uwe

Chris we have waited so long for another m/d thread when will the Reading game be posted?

Mate I’ll get it up tonight. 👍

57 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Mate I’ll get it up tonight. 👍

That’s as maybe, but don’t let that distract you from writing the match day thread. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Taking any more volunteers for M/D threads? Been a few years but I wouldn't mind doing one at somepoint.

2 hours ago, Weasel said:

Taking any more volunteers for M/D threads? Been a few years but I wouldn't mind doing one at somepoint.

Ok thanks for that will let you know when your turn though am hoping it might be quite some time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Oh phew, thought it was my turn

Breathe easy @BearSmog you have plenty of time as @Smogzilla is going to achieve the elusive 10 in a row. I can feel it in my waters 😃

22 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Breathe easy @BearSmog you have plenty of time as @Smogzilla is going to achieve the elusive 10 in a row. I can feel it in my waters 😃

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• As others have said, I would guess that the team that finished the derby game will likely start this fixture, with those who were subbed being introduced late on. The 5 subs rule allows us to comfortably rotate an entire attacking setup. Very useful if you have a good enough manager to utilise it.
    • If you dont mind a short drive get yourself booked into Art La Vey up towards Newcastle. That guy is head and shoulders above most in Boro. Mark at Nothingsacred in Stockton is class if you're wanting some dotwork done
    • H Birmingham City v Millwall H Blackburn Rovers v Barnsley H Cardiff City v Luton Town D Derby County v Wycombe Wanderers A Huddersfield Town v Middlesbrough H Norwich City v Coventry City A Rotherham United v AFC Bournemouth D Sheffield Wednesday v Stoke City H Watford v Preston North End   SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER A Nottingham Forest v Swansea City
    • Knowing the quality of the Daily Fail, they probably have Fulham as the Premiership club wanting him. It boils down to the lad's views on his future, his contract ends there ends in the summer, so everything in his hands, If he does not fancy move, then "agreement on terms could not be reached. If he wants away, not a lot we can do to stop him but there are not that many top rem teams looking for keepers, so it should be fairly easy to work out likely suspects, assuming not jut agent talk trying to get us to make decent offer in future 
    • Wonder if we will be in for a CB given Grant Halls on-going injury issues. How is Charlie Goode getting on at Brentford? He not in squad tonight and does not appear to have an injury. He effectively 4th choice i think. I see Ayala has missed more games than he has played for Blackburn as well