oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Downsouth

A/O SmogDane and RiseAgainst

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

@AnglianRed

Marcus you are up next Bournemouth is yours to do.

DZ and Uwe next to follow

Yay...

Tom Cruise GIF by CBS

DZ should probably start thinking about his now. Get some good jokes and stuff lined up. 😔

Anyway, I should have mine up by this evening.

This is the trouble with mdt we get through authors so quickly I should imagine RA was fairly confident of doing the Bournemouth thread

• Like 2

Just now, Downsouth said:

This is the trouble with mdt we get through authors so quickly I should imagine RA was fairly confident of doing the Bournemouth thread

Maybe you should change the system, let everybody who wants to write one do 3 in a row, regardless of results. That way people can plan and research their threads. 

What is the logic behind changing the author after every loss or draw?

6 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Maybe you should change the system, let everybody who wants to write one do 3 in a row, regardless of results. That way people can plan and research their threads. 

Hey I am all for change (recent format as an example)

However because a lot do want a go and do have time to prepare for their turn then in fairness I believe this is the best way.

We do still have time to allow others to participate, even I am not on the list yet so can not do the view from downsouth due to others waiting a go.

You can call me stuck in the mud should you wish (or anything else for that matter)🤪

Besides it is high time you volunteered!

9 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Hey I am all for change (recent format as an example)

However because a lot do want a go and do have time to prepare for their turn then in fairness I believe this is the best way.

We do still have time to allow others to participate, even I am not on the list yet so can not do the view from downsouth due to others waiting a go.

You can call me stuck in the mud should you wish (or anything else for that matter)🤪

Besides it is high time you volunteered!

Fair point, I probably should have thrown my hat into the ring but because of the nature of my work I often get booked for last minute shoots, usually away from home. Unless I knew well in advance which match thread I was writing, it just wouldn’t get done (and I’d hate it if we kept winning and I had to keep writing them)

10 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Yay...

Tom Cruise GIF by CBS

DZ should probably start thinking about his now. Get some good jokes and stuff lined up. 😔

Anyway, I should have mine up by this evening.

Searching my depository of amusing GIFs as we speak 🙂

9 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I believe I nicked the idea from a Nottingham Forest forum, many years ago!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

In fairness we used to win a lot more games 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/20/2020 at 6:55 PM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

No worries 🙂

I am worried now still no sign of the QPR thread yet!

19 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I am worried now still no sign of the QPR thread yet!

He posted earlier that it would be up today 🙂 think it just got lost in the mass of other stuff going on today!

Ok well a familiar feeling to last season is developing however @Uwe the barnsley game is yours to do,

At least Boro Unger has a fortnight or so to prepare himself!

19 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Ok well a familiar feeling to last season is developing however @Uwe the barnsley game is yours to do,

At least Boro Unger has a fortnight or so to prepare himself!

Yep I’m looking to push this out on Wednesday. Feel the start of a run coming 😉