oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Downsouth

A/O SmogDane and RiseAgainst

1 hour ago, BearSmog said:

Will have it up today..

Never mind that - will the matchday thread be ready? 😜

• Haha 2

@Erimus74 due to the fact that our next game is only 2 days away and that members are already asking to discuss the Derby game I will put the next m/d thread up therefore should we not win on Wednesday then please do the Saturday game.

Sorry about this but with games coming up thick and fast we really do need the threads up sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Erimus74 said:

Sorry will put one up soon 👍

Just to be clear you will author the next game when Boro lose or draw either today or later on. Example if we win tonight I stay onto author the next game and will continue until we lose or draw

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 1:42 PM, Downsouth said:

Just to be clear you will author the next game when Boro lose or draw either today or later on. Example if we win tonight I stay onto author the next game and will continue until we lose or draw

Hopefully not needed for a while then 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 3:18 PM, Erimus74 said:

Hopefully not needed for a while then 

Ok Erimus the Swansea game is yours to do and we play Wednesday so the thread needs to be up late Monday at the latest or there is not time for sufficient pre match comments.

Also and not to confuse things put the thread up in the main forum, not the archive section as no-one will see it.

Cheers.

@OldManGravz    you follow Erimus74, thanks!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

@Erimus74 The Stoke game is yours to do, hopefully by late Thursday early Friday.

Stoke City V Boro

On the main forum please

Will do, that's the one I put it on OK 👌

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Erimus74 said:

Will do, that's the one I put it on OK 👌

You are getting the hang of it well done, thats what winning does😁

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

I'll have the next one up tomorrow

I bet you say that to all the girls 🙂

11 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

I'll have the next one up tomorrow

Thanks Dan and I hope that @Erimus74 can add some of his input into your thread makes an interesting read everytime.

@marvin just a heads up that you follow OldManGravz, thanks