oneBoro Forum

A/O SmogDane & RiseAgainst

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

@AnglianRed

Marcus you are up next Bournemouth is yours to do.

DZ and Uwe next to follow

Yay...

Tom Cruise GIF by CBS

DZ should probably start thinking about his now. Get some good jokes and stuff lined up. 😔

Anyway, I should have mine up by this evening.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s as maybe, but don’t let that distract you from writing the match day thread. 

@RiseAgainst You follow @SmogDane who will be doing the Forest thread. @AnglianRed Marcus you follow RA

Really sorry for my time away everyone. I work in exports in the plant industry so you can imagine, work has been crazy. I've done a bunch of overtime and have been feeling really drained. I'm hoping

Just now, Downsouth said:

This is the trouble with mdt we get through authors so quickly I should imagine RA was fairly confident of doing the Bournemouth thread

Maybe you should change the system, let everybody who wants to write one do 3 in a row, regardless of results. That way people can plan and research their threads. 

What is the logic behind changing the author after every loss or draw?

6 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Maybe you should change the system, let everybody who wants to write one do 3 in a row, regardless of results. That way people can plan and research their threads. 

Hey I am all for change (recent format as an example)

However because a lot do want a go and do have time to prepare for their turn then in fairness I believe this is the best way.

We do still have time to allow others to participate, even I am not on the list yet so can not do the view from downsouth due to others waiting a go.

You can call me stuck in the mud should you wish (or anything else for that matter)🤪

Besides it is high time you volunteered!

9 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Hey I am all for change (recent format as an example)

However because a lot do want a go and do have time to prepare for their turn then in fairness I believe this is the best way.

We do still have time to allow others to participate, even I am not on the list yet so can not do the view from downsouth due to others waiting a go.

You can call me stuck in the mud should you wish (or anything else for that matter)🤪

Besides it is high time you volunteered!

Fair point, I probably should have thrown my hat into the ring but because of the nature of my work I often get booked for last minute shoots, usually away from home. Unless I knew well in advance which match thread I was writing, it just wouldn’t get done (and I’d hate it if we kept winning and I had to keep writing them)

9 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

In fairness we used to win a lot more games 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Ok well a familiar feeling to last season is developing however @Uwe the barnsley game is yours to do,

At least Boro Unger has a fortnight or so to prepare himself!

Yep I’m looking to push this out on Wednesday. Feel the start of a run coming 😉

• Downsouth changed the title to A/O SmogDane & RiseAgainst