• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s as maybe, but don’t let that distract you from writing the match day thread. 

@RiseAgainst You follow @SmogDane who will be doing the Forest thread. @AnglianRed Marcus you follow RA

Really sorry for my time away everyone. I work in exports in the plant industry so you can imagine, work has been crazy. I've done a bunch of overtime and have been feeling really drained. I'm hoping

@Erimus74 due to the fact that our next game is only 2 days away and that members are already asking to discuss the Derby game I will put the next m/d thread up therefore should we not win on Wednesday then please do the Saturday game.

Sorry about this but with games coming up thick and fast we really do need the threads up sooner rather than later.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Erimus74 said:

Sorry will put one up soon 👍

Just to be clear you will author the next game when Boro lose or draw either today or later on. Example if we win tonight I stay onto author the next game and will continue until we lose or draw

• Like 1
On 11/25/2020 at 1:42 PM, Downsouth said:

Just to be clear you will author the next game when Boro lose or draw either today or later on. Example if we win tonight I stay onto author the next game and will continue until we lose or draw

Hopefully not needed for a while then 

• Like 1
On 11/27/2020 at 3:18 PM, Erimus74 said:

Hopefully not needed for a while then 

Ok Erimus the Swansea game is yours to do and we play Wednesday so the thread needs to be up late Monday at the latest or there is not time for sufficient pre match comments.

Also and not to confuse things put the thread up in the main forum, not the archive section as no-one will see it.

Cheers.

@OldManGravz    you follow Erimus74, thanks!

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to A/O SmogDane & RiseAgainst