oneBoro Forum

A/O SmogDane & RiseAgainst

On 12/6/2020 at 8:20 AM, Downsouth said:

Thanks Dan and I hope that @Erimus74 can add some of his input into your thread makes an interesting read everytime.

@marvin just a heads up that you follow OldManGravz, thanks

@marvin

Tried to pm you but you do not accept messages please do the Millwall thread if we do not win tonight, thanks

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s as maybe, but don’t let that distract you from writing the match day thread. 

@RiseAgainst You follow @SmogDane who will be doing the Forest thread. @AnglianRed Marcus you follow RA

Really sorry for my time away everyone. I work in exports in the plant industry so you can imagine, work has been crazy. I've done a bunch of overtime and have been feeling really drained. I'm hoping

44 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

@marvin

Tried to pm you but you do not accept messages please do the Millwall thread if we do not win tonight, thanks

No problem. Sorry, thought I did accept pm’s. Will have a look at settings...

5 minutes ago, marvin said:

@Downsouth will I put up the Rotherham thread when it’s done or wait to see if it’s cancelled? If it is cancelled do I do Sheff Wed or does the thread move on to the next person?

Cheers

You can do whatever you want to do @marvin. You are the reason we are doing so well. It’s all down to your match day threads. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and good cross for Saville's goal yesterday 👍

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

You can do whatever you want to do @marvin. You are the reason we are doing so well. It’s all down to your match day threads. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and good cross for Saville's goal yesterday 👍

Some player that Marvin. Doing the business on the pitch AND posting match-winning threads too!

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, marvin said:

@Downsouth will I put up the Rotherham thread when it’s done or wait to see if it’s cancelled? If it is cancelled do I do Sheff Wed or does the thread move on to the next person?

Cheers

Wait and see Marvin, if cancelled then wait for an appropriate time before putting the SW thread up. No way are we stopping a run

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The Wycombe thread is not up as yet, have tried contacting Jen so a little concerned.

@Weasel if you read this could you get the thread up please and we will go from there.

@ Anyone else who would like to volunteer on a emergency basis please prepare a thread just so we can have one on the forum.

Sorry about that DS, didn't check the forums until now. Thought it was RR's turn, didn't realise she was busy. I see we've got a thread now at least 😁 what should we do in the case of a Boro win, keep it on Jen, Denzel or should I do the next one in that case?

• Downsouth changed the title to A/O SmogDane & RiseAgainst