oneBoro Forum

A/O SmogDane & RiseAgainst

8 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Sorry about that DS, didn't check the forums until now. Thought it was RR's turn, didn't realise she was busy. I see we've got a thread now at least 😁 what should we do in the case of a Boro win, keep it on Jen, Denzel or should I do the next one in that case?

I hope we have to continuously ponder the answer to this question @Weasel That way we will be winning every game 😃

• Haha 1
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s as maybe, but don’t let that distract you from writing the match day thread. 

@RiseAgainst You follow @SmogDane who will be doing the Forest thread. @AnglianRed Marcus you follow RA

Really sorry for my time away everyone. I work in exports in the plant industry so you can imagine, work has been crazy. I've done a bunch of overtime and have been feeling really drained. I'm hoping

9 hours ago, Weasel said:

Sorry about that DS, didn't check the forums until now. Thought it was RR's turn, didn't realise she was busy. I see we've got a thread now at least 😁 what should we do in the case of a Boro win, keep it on Jen, Denzel or should I do the next one in that case?

You follow on regardless Jen is very busy with Brexit work and has asked to be skipped until she can have time to do a thread.

@SmogDane Sonni can you follow Weasel please then we can allow RR time thanks

If we do win DZ continues as the norm

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

You follow on regardless Jen is very busy with Brexit work and has asked to be skipped until she can have time to do a thread.

I don't think I've ever gotten to do two threads in a row so well done jinxing us for today 😁

6 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Tag me, when it is, and I'll be ready 😎

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

@Uwe and @boro-unger

Anglia red will be doing the Norwich thread so more than likely your turn will be with you sooner rather than later.

Frick that came about quickly. 🙁 I’ll be good to go Al 👍

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Really sorry for my time away everyone. I work in exports in the plant industry so you can imagine, work has been crazy. I've done a bunch of overtime and have been feeling really drained. I'm hoping things are starting to ease up a tiny bit. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Red Rocket said:

Really sorry for my time away everyone. I work in exports in the plant industry so you can imagine, work has been crazy. I've done a bunch of overtime and have been feeling really drained. I'm hoping things are starting to ease up a tiny bit. 

Great to have you back Jen 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to A/O SmogDane & RiseAgainst