• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s as maybe, but don’t let that distract you from writing the match day thread. 

@RiseAgainst You follow @SmogDane who will be doing the Forest thread. @AnglianRed Marcus you follow RA

Really sorry for my time away everyone. I work in exports in the plant industry so you can imagine, work has been crazy. I've done a bunch of overtime and have been feeling really drained. I'm hoping

DS you will be authoring the Stoke home game next week and hopefully the Preston game the following Tuesday! (No sweat)

@Erimus74

You follow me therefore should we not win on Saturday the PNE game is yours to do but you are up next after my duties are done!

@Downsouth Unless you've heard from him recently, you may need to find someone to stand in for Gravz.

He started this season's Predictions League, but we've not heard from him in a while. Youngy has taken over for the time being. 🤷‍♂️

He must be having issues again with the internet he was on line Saturday for a period, but will take this into account thankfully we have a two week wait if we do not beat Bournemouth

• Downsouth changed the title to A/O Red Rocket & Marvin
6 hours ago, Downsouth said:

@Red Rocket

Jen we only have till Friday for the game if you can not do the thread please advise asap.

@marvin

Can you follow RR we have had trouble getting a reply from OMG?

Thanks

Certainly can! But I think the winning streak were about to embark upon means my services won’t be required until next season...🤞

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, marvin said:

Certainly can! But I think the winning streak were about to embark upon means my services won’t be required until next season...🤞

If Rocket is still a no-show come tomorrow, it could be you launching Boro on that memorable winning run. 😉 Keep your bat handy and your pads strapped on.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to A/O Marvin & DZ
  • Downsouth changed the title to A/O DZ & Weasel
  • Downsouth changed the title to A/O SmogDane & RiseAgainst