oneBoro Forum

Watford v Boro 1-0

Just now, Jamie-H said:

Besides everytime they get a corner and Dijksteel running the ball into them that 1 time they've not really created anything or troubled us.

thats because all there forwards out atm( welbeck, gray, deeney, sarr, delfaou, success) and most midfielder also, its a reserve side, they shouldnt be causing us much trouble. 

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watford fan here - I come in peace. As many of you have pointed out it appears like it's a good time to play us. From an outside perspective that's totally understandable. I thought I'd share our

One positive I do want to make is I think Dijksteel is turning into a quality player back there. My MOTM again today, looks comfortable as the RCB.

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you

Posted Images

The best and worst of Fletcher there. Fantastic running and drive but then a poor end product. Its looking a bit better though and I’ve been surprised with us not being blown away by Watford. Still room for improvement though. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ManBearPig said:

The best and worst of Fletcher there. Fantastic running and drive but then a poor end product. Its looking a bit better though and I’ve been surprised with us not being blown away by Watford. Still room for improvement though. 

I think it was a decent hit from a tough angle. There's not a man in the world who wouldn't have taken that shot!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tmcc said:

thats because all there forwards out atm( welbeck, gray, deeney, sarr, delfaou, success) and most midfielder also, its a reserve side, they shouldnt be causing us much trouble. 

Except even their reserve side is considerably better than our first team.

To be fair they haven't steamrollered us, but I'm betting thats because they are just pacing themselves. They're ahead and have seen we don't pose much of a threat. When they do go forward with intent though its men against boys.

• Like 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Except even their reserve side is considerably better than our first team.

To be fair they haven't steamrollered us, but I'm betting thats because they are just pacing themselves. They're ahead and have seen we don't pose much of a threat. When they do go forward with intent though its men against boys.

im not sure that its better, the issue is they still have full strength defense pretty much, cathcart, femenia, ,Kabasele wilmot and foster in goal so they were always gonna be hard to break down, and our defensive is so crap from set pieces that regardless of who were playing against were gonna be vulnerable from such positions. 

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I think it was a decent hit from a tough angle. There's not a man in the world who wouldn't have taken that shot!

Oh 100% he should have taken it, but either side would have made it harder. It was straight at Foster. 

6 minutes ago, tmcc said:

Put all those players in their team and Watford would walk the league. Fortunately the majority of those players will probably be leaving. 

• Like 1