• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watford fan here - I come in peace. As many of you have pointed out it appears like it's a good time to play us. From an outside perspective that's totally understandable. I thought I'd share our

One positive I do want to make is I think Dijksteel is turning into a quality player back there. My MOTM again today, looks comfortable as the RCB.

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Adam P said:

Tav completely ineffective for me so far. Be looking to get Browne on in the second half if it continues. I like Tav but he just needs to do more for me. 

Have to disagree with this mate hes been really good for me just needs a little more help from his midfielders some 1 2s so he can get in behind their midfield and turn their defence around which will open up the channel for britt and fletch

• Like 1

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you try to be creative. Have we been so conditioned to go against that?!

• Like 9

Tav has been the best. Worst is a competition between Hall, Howson and Spence. None of those have done anything to deserve a start in the second half. But our bench is non existent so nothing will happen. 

• Like 2

A competitive half of football spoiled for us by poor defending from the corner. We look very one paced and really lack creativity in the midfield, could badly do with another centre half and a loud mouth antagonist as captain, it is all just to easy for Watford. Finally can somebody tell Spence what he is supposed to be doing he looks lost

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you try to be creative. Have we been so conditioned to go against that?!

I do think if something happens with this 11, he'll be involved. I don't think he's been great but then I don't think anyone has really.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I do think if something happens with this 11, he'll be involved. I don't think he's been great but then I don't think anyone has really.

No true. But he's one of those players that as soon as he gets on the ball you sit up. Its a rare quality, especially in a boro team!