• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watford fan here - I come in peace. As many of you have pointed out it appears like it's a good time to play us. From an outside perspective that's totally understandable. I thought I'd share our

One positive I do want to make is I think Dijksteel is turning into a quality player back there. My MOTM again today, looks comfortable as the RCB.

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you try to be creative. Have we been so conditioned to go against 

Not so much a criticism of Tav as I do rate him as a player. It might be more down to tactics etc but everything good about us that half was from long balls into the channels and winning the 2nd ball. I may have missed a few moments from Tav admittedly as I was cooking and watching haha. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

No true. But he's one of those players that as soon as he gets on the ball you sit up. Its a rare quality, especially in a boro team!

I do feel like if he gets in a good position for a shot, he will at least hit the target. 

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I do think if something happens with this 11, he'll be involved. I don't think he's been great but then I don't think anyone has really.

He's the only player out there for us so far who looks capable of changing the pace of what we are doing.  I'm not talking about his physical pace but his mental pace if you like.  One touch that turns an opposition player and you running at them and them running back towards their own goal in an instant.  A good bit of movement that leaves his marker behind, that kind of thing.  Just some intelligence and awareness of what's around him.

• Like 1