• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watford fan here - I come in peace. As many of you have pointed out it appears like it's a good time to play us. From an outside perspective that's totally understandable. I thought I'd share our

One positive I do want to make is I think Dijksteel is turning into a quality player back there. My MOTM again today, looks comfortable as the RCB.

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Commentator has hit the nail on the head there. Any of our chances or good play have been little individual bits of skill. We've been really poor as a team, no cohesion, no sustained threat. 

Exactly. We have individual moments of good play but very rarely string them into good attacking moves that result in clear cut chances.

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Its literally just we need more people like Tav or Roberts someone who isn't scared to get on the ball and cause problems

I agree to an extent but I hate that were continually looking for that adama type figure that can do it all himself. Were supposed to be a threat as a team ffs, not as individuals. 

We look just as awful going forward as we have the last 3 seasons.

Same problems. No composure on the ball, not enough technical ability to use it in tight areas.

We're hitting and hoping. Again. I just think this group of players, this squad, really isn't capable of much more than this.

Just now, Neverbefore said:

I agree to an extent but I hate that were continually looking for that adama type figure that can do it all himself. Were supposed to be a threat as a team ffs, not as individuals. 

Yeah but those individuals make the team, too many times we get the ball in decent areas but unfortunately it goes to Saville or someone who can't get rid of it quick enough so usually ends up backwards and backwards