oneBoro Forum

Watford v Boro 1-0

Just now, Borodane said:

I must say I’m furious at how bad we’ve been and gash played like Spence, Johnson, howson, Saville and hall have been. Definitely bottom 10 this season. Pulis, Warnock what’s the difference. Glad I didn’t buy the season pass like last season. 

😂😂😂😂

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watford fan here - I come in peace. As many of you have pointed out it appears like it's a good time to play us. From an outside perspective that's totally understandable. I thought I'd share our

One positive I do want to make is I think Dijksteel is turning into a quality player back there. My MOTM again today, looks comfortable as the RCB.

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you

Posted Images

Absolutely turd, I'm sure we'll be a comfortable midtable team with Warnock but we look way short of being a playoff team. 

I'm finding it hard to think of a Boro game that I've really enjoyed for a few years. Depressing.   

2 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

On one hand we’ve played miles better than under Woodgate tonight with Warnock. So for that I’m happier at the end of the game. But in attack, I’m just seeing shades of the Pulis long ball as our main method. 

Well at the same time I dont think we are direct enough at times....

1 minute ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Just baffles me how we can be trying to sign 2 more strikers and 0 creative players, it doesn't matter who we play up front when you can barely create a chance...

Heh. Been saying this for donkey's years...probably going back to when Mowbray was in charge and we were playing with winger-strikers.

We could sign any world-class striker you care to name, but it won't help if we don't have a midfield that can create chances for them.

• Like 1

The easiest 3 point's Watford will get this season. Horrendous attacking performance from us yet again.  I can't face another season why we can't score. We have been the lowest scorer's it feels like for a decade. 

Just now, Duvel said:

Absolutely turd, I'm sure we'll be a comfortable midtable team with Warnock but we look way short of being a playoff team. 

I'm finding it hard to think of a Boro game that I've really enjoyed for a few years. Depressing.   

Did you actually think we would be near play off? In that case I can understand why people complain so much. I have us at 16 as best.....

Just wondering, is this the 3rd season in a row we try and change the formation instead of just signing the types of players we need?

Pulis' 5-4-1

Woodgate and Warnock's Wing backs 

1 minute ago, ballyclover said:

Its day one. Against an ex PL. 1st game still 3 weeks of transfer left. We held our own minus one error. UTB

An ex PL team with a huge number of players missing, a new manager, and all kinds of stuff apparently going on behind the scenes.  They haven't played well and we haven't been able to do much about it, that's what is disappointing.  They had no fluency, they looked like a patched up team and the Hall chance aside, we didn't really do much.  I also don't think we showed much ambition in trying to get back into the game either, which is a shame.

• Like 1