• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watford fan here - I come in peace. As many of you have pointed out it appears like it's a good time to play us. From an outside perspective that's totally understandable. I thought I'd share our

One positive I do want to make is I think Dijksteel is turning into a quality player back there. My MOTM again today, looks comfortable as the RCB.

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

"Seriously fella take off those rose tinted glass's"

Look at the replay of the start in the tunnel and the walk out and how his loose shirt is hiding his gut. That ain't no fit footballer.

Yes he may run for 15 minutes each half but not 45. The guy is fat short and still not able to think when he get's hold of the ball.

He needs to drop down a league because that is the only place he has a chance to score 20+ goals a season.

Lets hope we don't have to carry him again for another season.

I think a trip to specsavers is in order.

10 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

I still honestly can't see how this side will score goals and this hasn't been addressed in the transfer market. Is the big issue. 

Well we were up against a very well organised side which did make us look rather toothless...as we will against the other teams that will end up contesting the top 6 places.

On the plus side I think we still have enough to do okay against everyone else...and got my fingers crossed Gibson will loosen the purse strings again in January.

34 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

Look at the replay of the start in the tunnel and the walk out and how his loose shirt is hiding his gut. That ain't no fit footballer.

Yes he may run for 15 minutes each half but not 45. The guy is fat short and still not able to think when he get's hold of the ball.

He needs to drop down a league because that is the only place he has a chance to score 20+ goals a season.

image.gif.70fa4caffd5e148d6faf51792f73172e.gif

34 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

Do we have an award for the worst take ever on this forum, because you'd run away with it with this one.

Unbelievable the lengths people will go to to bash britt.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Uwe said:

Think it seemed we had a better second half as they let us have the  ball and defended their 1-0 lead. But we were so pedestrian it was easy for them

Thats probably it.

We actually looked okay when we had possession...and we had more 2nd half. But as you say, we're so slow and predictable, its easy for other teams to defend against us and break up our attacks.

58 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

😂😂😂😂😂 

1 hour ago, OldManGravz said:

Its definitely an improvement on last year. We play that team 12 month ago and we'd have been torn asunder

I seem to remember us looking ok going forward v Luton and pressing well. Reckon we could have done with some of that last night.... 

Think we just need to view everything when Warnock has the team he wants. Gibson needs to get it done quickly though as cant afford many 'if only' games

The fact is that at this exact moment our squad is weaker than what we had at this point last season but the performance was much better than anything Woodgate managed to serve up.

With 3 or 4 good additions to the starting XI that started last night I think we will do ok and we could see some of the doom and gloom on here starting to lift.

I'm a half glass full kind of person and I definitely saw positives last night

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

technicality...he said Glass's not glasses......

Just needed Rose tinted for the win. 
the question is now “Do I stick or twist’ for the chance to double up. 

Just need “Deluded” for the jackpot 😉

I was quite pleased with the performance and it was a relief Boro weren't hammered off the park but it was as far as I know an understrength Watford?

Overall I thought the lack of quality in the Boro side showed and I do worry that Boro will struggle to avoid a relegation battle again. It may not be as tight as last season but I can't see Boro challenging for promotion.

Hopefully we can't read too much into one game but the lack of quality and finishing ability is maybe worrying.

• Like 1