• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watford fan here - I come in peace. As many of you have pointed out it appears like it's a good time to play us. From an outside perspective that's totally understandable. I thought I'd share our

One positive I do want to make is I think Dijksteel is turning into a quality player back there. My MOTM again today, looks comfortable as the RCB.

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you

Posted Images

Im nervous.. Couldnt get the stream working.. Came in 10 secs before they scored.. 

My GF thinks Im crazy for yelling at the screen very annoyed.. 

It's just football she said... 

Now she is watching her series in the bedroom.. Couldnt have that nonsense in the living room!!!! 

Just football.. Ignorant bird 😂😂😉

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, cornishboroboy said:

We're winning the ball a lot in the middle but we all seem to just freeze when we win it. There is no transitional movement at all so we just pump it in the channels. 

It's almost like we are shocked that we have won the ball...

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Just as well Watford aren't playing with a huge amount of urgency. When they do decide to go forward they can carve us open at will.

That and that are giving me hope that we can still get something from this but we need to sharpen up considerably and get Tavernier involved as much as possible.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Im nervous.. Couldnt get the stream working.. Came in 10 secs before they scored.. 

My GF thinks Im crazy for yelling at the screen very annoyed.. 

It's just football she said... 

Now she is watching her series in the bedroom.. Couldnt have that nonsense in the living room!!!! 

Just football.. Ignorant bird 😂😂😉

What is she watching?

Just now, Changing Times said:

That and that are giving me hope that we can still get something from this but we need to sharpen up considerably and get Tavernier involved as much as possible.

Yeah get the ball to Tav at all cost, only one looking composed enough to carry the ball forward

Hard to tell if their #10 is a very good player or our Centre Backs are soft as s****

• Like 1