Troy Deeney
Andre Gray
Will Hughes
Ismaila Sarr
Adam Masina
Danny Welbeck
Etienne Capoue
Roberto Pereyra

practically half the first team I think.

Should be looking to get at least a point from this if not all three.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watford fan here - I come in peace. As many of you have pointed out it appears like it's a good time to play us. From an outside perspective that's totally understandable. I thought I'd share our

One positive I do want to make is I think Dijksteel is turning into a quality player back there. My MOTM again today, looks comfortable as the RCB.

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Should be looking to get at least a point from this if not all three.

Yep. It's actually even bigger because as Dan pointed out at least Deulofeu is also missing

• Like 1

Just can't see us keeping a clean sheet against anyone with our back line as it is, even if we do manage to get a keeper in (hasn't been the biggest problem in our defence by any stretch of the imagination) so we have to score at least 2 to win this one in my opinion. 

Couple of saving graces will be that watford will be readjusting and are missing pretty much a premier league starting 11 due to various issues. 

Going with a horrible to watch 1-1.

• Like 1

Foster in goal, Dawson, Kabasele, Cathcart, WIlmot for defence, Chalobah and Cleverley in midfield, Suarez, Perica and Murray as forwards. I know they're missing a few real game-changers but pretty much any of those players would improve our team.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Foster in goal, Dawson, Kabasele, Cathcart, WIlmot for defence, Chalobah and Cleverley in midfield, Suarez, Perica and Murray as forwards. I know they're missing a few real game-changers but pretty much any of those players would improve our team.

We're going to give them a good shoeing 

On 9/7/2020 at 8:12 PM, SmogDane said:

Which team and formation should Neil Warnock pick?

I think we have to go 352 in the absence of wide players. I'd imagine he'll pick his strongest XI on paper, so the Ballyclare Beckenbauer will come back into defence.

What will the scoreline be and who scores if any? 

We're live on Sky, so I expect a dull 1-1, with Fletcher scoring for us and a midfielder netting for them.

Will we have signed any new players before the game and will they be involved in the squad for this particular game?

Hopefully Bettinelli, but otherwise I doubt we'll have anyone across the line in time.

Are you confident, that Warnock will get the maximum out of his players, and we can compete in this league? 

I am absolutely certain we won't be battling relegation. Warnock is a master at making the most of limited resources, and as I said recently on the transfer thread, many of our players would be considered high-end Championship quality if we hadn't had to endure several years of Pulis anti-football and Woodgate what-is-football. The fact Warnock dragged four successive away wins out of a demoralised and leggy squad almost overnight shows how talented he is. I think promotion is beyond us, but I'd be very surprised if we aren't top half assuming he lasts the season out.

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

Just can't see us keeping a clean sheet against anyone with our back line as it is, even if we do manage to get a keeper in (hasn't been the biggest problem in our defence by any stretch of the imagination) so we have to score at least 2 to win this one in my opinion. 

Couple of saving graces will be that watford will be readjusting and are missing pretty much a premier league starting 11 due to various issues. 

Going with a horrible to watch 1-1.

If Shrewsbury can put 3 past us, its guaranteed Watford will manage a couple...unless they are misfiring as badly as we think they might. In which case, we can depend on them getting a scrappy stoppage time winner. 😉

The spirit at least (if not the ability) in our camp seems high at the moment and full of drive. Conversely the spirit in the Hornets camp seems lower than a snakes belly. It's almost unbelievable that a club starts the season with so many players injured or missing for whatever reason, in fact it just doesn't add up. If it was Boro it would be taking the "Typical Boro" derision to a new level.

3 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

yeah, even wit 11 1st team members missing their 1st team squad is bigger than ours

1 hour ago, ElDaftardo said:

I don't know why and i'm most likely going to be wrong haha but I'm thinking we will win 2-1 with Marcus Browne scoring the winner from the bench in the 89th minute....

I don’t think you’re allowed score from the bench 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1