• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watford fan here - I come in peace. As many of you have pointed out it appears like it's a good time to play us. From an outside perspective that's totally understandable. I thought I'd share our

One positive I do want to make is I think Dijksteel is turning into a quality player back there. My MOTM again today, looks comfortable as the RCB.

I'm a bit amazed that tav is getting criticism after that half. Everything good about us has gone through him. Yes he loses the ball and sometimes hits wayward passes but that's what happens when you

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Interesting that Pears is still on the bench and not Stoj. That bench makes for horrid viewing, mind.

Yeah, interesting one that especially if Pears is on his way.  Stojanovic picked up a knock perhaps?

I think they're doing a narrow 523 with Sema+Quina just behind Pedro and Clev/Chalobah sitting in the middle.

They'll either click it together and bamboozle the middle of our team or they'll be disjointed and we ruin them on the counter with our 2 strikers.

Just now, Jamie-H said:

I think they're doing a narrow 523 with Sema+Quina just behind Pedro and Clev/Chalobah sitting in the middle.

They'll either click it together and bamboozle the middle of our team or they'll be disjointed and we ruin them on the counter with our 2 strikers.

We are going to destroy them 💪

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah, interesting one that especially if Pears is on his way.  Stojanovic picked up a knock perhaps?

or maybe stoj spat his pipe out big time. i bet he has and i dont blame him. he was probs expecting to start this game. sign a guy yesterday bam your dropped son.

Think its a sensible decision having mcnair and dijksteel who have decent pace for playing cb which should help with the covering when needed, hope britt and fletch are feeling fit as doesnt look like their anyone to come on and replace them maybe brown if we are leading? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BG93 said:

Think its a sensible decision having mcnair and dijksteel who have decent pace for playing cb which should help with the covering when needed, hope britt and fletch are feeling fit as doesnt look like their anyone to come on and replace them maybe brown if we are leading? 

id hav pick mcnair like. would have liked to see wood in but realistically paddy is still better.

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

id hav pick mcnair like. would have liked to see wood in but realistically paddy is still better.

I think wood will start against barnsley slowly bed him in, It wouldnt suprise me If hes in the starting 11 after 10 games or so depending on signings he looks the real deal everytime i have seen him play, He seems to have all the attributes to be a top centre half. 

• Like 1