oneBoro Forum

Juninho

No news if he joinning us in any role i belive he would have been a top signing for the championship but clown Southgate does not know that.

Southgate at the moment you doing well but how long for i wonder one bad result could cause your job knife out like Bryan Gunn got sacked.

So after 3 years in charge taking European finalists to the championship, losing to Cardiff in the FA, being turned over home and away by WBA last season and him keeping his job, you reckon one bad result will see him sacked.

Juninho now owns and runs a football club in Brazil, so might be a bit busy. But I can see your logic in wanting to Field Juninho with Hamilton Ricard, that would get us straight back to the Prem.

No news if he joinning us in any role i belive he would have been a top signing for the championship but clown Southgate does not know that.

Southgate at the moment you doing well but how long for i wonder one bad result could cause your job knife out like Bryan Gunn got sacked.

grow up a bit..firstly stop calling the manager of your football team you love and support a clown?gibson isnt going to sack southgate over one loss didnt you watch any of last season?juninho was maybe once quality for us,but he hasnt the legs for the championship anymore,maybe a part behind the scenes would be nice.

A couple of seasons ago he struggled to make an impact on the Australian league, nevermind the championship. Stop suggesting we resurrect our legends, there's a reason they're retired and it's because they're too old! Just be thankful for the memories that they've given us and stop acting like a clown :P

A couple of seasons ago he struggled to make an impact on the Australian league, nevermind the championship. Stop suggesting we resurrect our legends, there's a reason they're retired and it's because they're too old! Just be thankful for the memories that they've given us and stop acting like a clown :P

heard yourself you clown juninho not old to put the shoes back on.

Is this a serious post?

Stop living in the past, Juninho was a Boro legend, leave it at that... ridiculous to suggest he could come back and do a job for us in the Championship, I can't believe I've even responded to this

GS is an idiot 4 alot of things but not resigning Juninho is not 1 of them be relistic will u. why would u want to spoil JuNO'S legacy anyway