oneBoro Forum

A Warm Welcome to all New Members

On behalf of the whole forum I would like to offer a very warm welcome to all of our new members.

Usually I try to acknowledge each and every one but due to the very high numbers of new members I have been unable to do so.

It is good to see some of you using the introduction sticky thread but equally good to see how quickly new members are getting stuck in.

Transfer window and match day threads are very popular indeed our bread and butter threads but we always welcome new topics as long as they are footie related

Yes there are personalities on here but treat everyone the way you wish to be treated then you should never have any issues.

So good to see you all and welcome once again........................enjoy!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks guys, i'm Neil. I drive a Tesla(hired), watch Harlequins ate Twickenham and i once had a season ticket at Barcelona.

I live in London nowadays and work as a male masseuse, offering happy endings if required.

I'm sure you'll all know me, i'm better than anyone else.

10 hours ago, Bucktoothedgingermess said:

Hey thanks guys, i'm Neil. I drive a Tesla(hired), watch Harlequins ate Twickenham and i once had a season ticket at Barcelona.

I live in London nowadays and work as a male masseuse, offering happy endings if required.

I'm sure you'll all know me, i'm better than anyone else.

I can hit the delete button all day long but hey thanks for rejoining, will look out for the next time.

Only glad no time for a naked torso!

• Haha 2