oneBoro Forum

My Son just said Boro for first time on his 1st birthday!

My Son is a twin and was 4 weeks prem, so is a little behind with his speech and other bits. But I was saying to my partner I'm going to watch the Boro match tonight and my young'un said Boro several times. It is also his 1st birthday and only his 4th or 5th word. Just need a win tonight to finish off a awesome day, hopefully he gives us a bit of luck! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Ruathain said:

My Son is a twin and was 4 weeks prem, so is a little behind with his speech and other bits. But I was saying to my partner I'm going to watch the Boro match tonight and my young'un said Boro several times. It is also his 1st birthday and only his 4th or 5th word. Just need a win tonight to finish off a awesome day, hopefully he gives us a bit of luck! 

Great story. Hopefully a good omen for tonight 👍

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Ruathain said:

Brilliant 😊

now of you can just teach him the word ‘Typical’ he’s set for a life of misery 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 9/11/2020 at 6:39 PM, Ruathain said:

Excellent 👍👌

On 9/11/2020 at 6:39 PM, Ruathain said:

I wish your twins a Happy Birthday and a bright future..