oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 0-2

22 hours ago, Borodane said:

1. Do we change the team who played against Watford?

Yes. Try to inject as much pace as possible. Just try it.

2. Would you rather Boro won the Carabao Cup this season, or got promoted?

Promotion.

3. What's the best part of a fried breakfast?

The beer.

I have a bad feeling about this game. I think we are going to lose, but I just hope that Warnock will try with a bit of pace. We looked so slow again on Friday.

BEER! 🤭

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Cup - Middlesbrough v Barnsley, 6pm Tuesday 15th September Scene 1: Int (Daytime) [A café table at Scotch Corner Services. Neil Warnock is eating a full English breakfast when a man in dark

Absolute ***. If people seriously want to watch this for a season you are off your bloody heads.  Barnsley get the ball and it’s pass to feet, pass to feet, pass to feet, movement off the ball. We get

Tonight certainly laid bare why Warnock didn't mix things up by using the bench against Watford. If he had the 1-0 scoreline might have been more damaging. We were never going to win the Cup and

Posted Images

I’m not interested in the EFL cup other then to see fringe players give it all for a chance to claim a regular spot. As a small squad we need player numbers and we might just unearth a diamond or two. 
If we give it a go regardless of result I think it will lift the team. 

GK: Bettinelli - He needs to get minutes and  good coomunication with the defense.

CD:  Fry - Needs game time. I would like him to take off the gloves and add a little wildness to his game. He is too passive at times. 

CD: Hall - Needs game time. I think he is just rusty and that there is a quality player in there.

CD: Wood - Young Nathan needs this chance to shine and make his way in to the first team.

RWB: - Spence - Up your game son, or get dropped .. 

LWB: Bola - we haven't seen him play for a while, and he needs to show what he can do.

CM: Morsy - We all want to see what he can do!

AM: Wing - Want to see him in a  free roaming role, in position do fire the canon!

RF:  Folarin - Again one of those players we want to see find his feet and become a first team regular.

ST: Walker - This is now, young lad .. Score a goal or two, to nail down that position as back up striker.

LF: Coulson -  I like Hayden so much, and I want to see his merauding runs again and again; don't be scared, son!

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Will this be on any tv stations? 

Any streams?

Can overseas viewers buy a pass? 😛

I am sure I heard or read somewhere the government said all games will be free to air.. I’ll research and get back. 

3 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I am sure I heard or read somewhere the government said all games will be free to air.. I’ll research and get back. 

Think that's just PL. Costs a tenner to watch a non-televised cup game. Might be different overseas...

There's usually a stream knocking about though!

3 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Think that's just PL. Costs a tenner to watch a non-televised cup game. Might be different overseas...

There's usually a stream knocking about though!

I did hear something about games being free to air because fans were not allowed back into stadium, it does look like I was mislead.
 https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-english-football-on-tv.html

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/international-games/

1. Do we change the team who played against Watford?

Yes. wood coulson malley walker isaiah jones forlain all getting game time maybe who knows i just want the kids to be given a chance, they seem to be better than they have been for years atm.

2. Would you rather Boro won the Carabao Cup this season, or got promoted?

Promotion and win cup.

3. What's the best part of a fried breakfast?

black pudding, beans, fried bread, sausages, eggs, all vital components that are essential  

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

GK: Bettinelli - He needs to get minutes and  good coomunication with the defense.

CD:  Fry - Needs game time. I would like him to take off the gloves and add a little wildness to his game. He is too passive at times. 

CD: Hall - Needs game time. I think he is just rusty and that there is a quality player in there.

CD: Wood - Young Nathan needs this chance to shine and make his way in to the first team.

RWB: - Spence - Up your game son, or get dropped .. 

LWB: Bola - we haven't seen him play for a while, and he needs to show what he can do.

CM: Morsy - We all want to see what he can do!

AM: Wing - Want to see him in a  free roaming role, in position do fire the canon!

RF:  Folarin - Again one of those players we want to see find his feet and become a first team regular.

ST: Walker - This is now, young lad .. Score a goal or two, to nail down that position as back up striker.

LF: Coulson -  I like Hayden so much, and I want to see his merauding runs again and again; don't be scared, son!

i agree with this, - Malley, Jones and Liddle on as subs when we're 3-0 up..

i

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Skinemrippers said:

I’m looking forward to seeing how Bola gets on. I think he has potential but probably more as a LB than LWB. Feel a bit sorry for him, his big move has been a disaster really. 

I really hope that he does well and cements his place in the first team. It would solve a major problem and likely save quite a bit of money.

• Like 1