• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Cup - Middlesbrough v Barnsley, 6pm Tuesday 15th September Scene 1: Int (Daytime) [A café table at Scotch Corner Services. Neil Warnock is eating a full English breakfast when a man in dark

Absolute ***. If people seriously want to watch this for a season you are off your bloody heads.  Barnsley get the ball and it’s pass to feet, pass to feet, pass to feet, movement off the ball. We get

Tonight certainly laid bare why Warnock didn't mix things up by using the bench against Watford. If he had the 1-0 scoreline might have been more damaging. We were never going to win the Cup and

Posted Images

You have to think after Friday, if you're a player who was on the bench in that game, you're gonna either feel like crap or you're gonna feel extra determined to show the boss what you can do. I sincerely hope we see some good stuff from Bola, Browne and Coulson.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Boromadman said:

for real pal ? thats really really sound of you thank you very much , i will repay you on the 23rd of this month i give you my word 

Sorry mate, it was a silly joke.  Please don't send your bank details to weirdos like me on the internet.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
13 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Fair play a good chance for these players to show what they can do & to see how this formation works out.

Who captains that side tonight do you think? Fry? Does it go straight to Morsy for the game?

Yeah, right thing to do giving the rest of them game time.

33 minutes ago, Boromadman said:

i see this game isnt on sky or anything , anybody know how to watch /listen without having to pay £10 on mfc website haha . Cant get bbc tees online where i live anymore 

The audio stream is £3, if the cheaper option is better. Keep an eye out in the forums otherwise, someone might find a link as I think they did for the Shrewsbury game.

5 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Will Tav or Browne be right wing we reckon? The way they’ve listed the team, it looks like Tav out wide. 

The indications I've seen so far is that Browne is going to be a centre-mid this season.

Leave it to Boro to sign a winger and still end up using them as a centre-mid. Like we haven't frigging got enough already.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, liambell42 said:

Is it possible to go halves with someone on the game and you both log in from different devices and still able to watch it at the same time?

Works on my laptop and my phone at the same time.

15 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Sorry mate, it was a silly joke.  Please don't send your bank details to weirdos like me on the internet.

yeah...it is not as though he was someone you could trust....like a Nigerian prince that's just won a fortune