• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Cup - Middlesbrough v Barnsley, 6pm Tuesday 15th September Scene 1: Int (Daytime) [A café table at Scotch Corner Services. Neil Warnock is eating a full English breakfast when a man in dark

Absolute ***. If people seriously want to watch this for a season you are off your bloody heads.  Barnsley get the ball and it’s pass to feet, pass to feet, pass to feet, movement off the ball. We get

Tonight certainly laid bare why Warnock didn't mix things up by using the bench against Watford. If he had the 1-0 scoreline might have been more damaging. We were never going to win the Cup and

Posted Images

*** me, this is embarrassing. Barnsley playing some good stuff but we are offering *** all in return. They want the ball and we keep giving it them back. Few set pieces just going straight out of play.

I just don't understand why, looking at this group of players, we are playing this formation. We'd do better to have dedicated wingers and full backs right now, as whichever end our wing back picks, they are getting picked out. Their backline isn't under enough pressure and they're overrunning us in the wide areas when they get beyond. Wing backs are a *** terrible decision for this game right now.

• Like 1

Is this all part of the great pointmaking that actually we need new fullbacks, midfielders and strikers?

I don't get the genius here, Karanka used to throw cup ties but at least he was on the touchline this is scandalous stuff from Warnock, another home defeat will be demoralizing enough but horrible signal by the manager here if it's frustration over transfers walk away there's no excuse to not be on the touchline he wouldn't have the *** to do this if there were fans there.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

Is this all part of the great pointmaking that actually we need new fullbacks, midfielders and strikers?

I don't get the genius here, Karanka used to throw cup ties but at least he was on the touchline this is scandalous stuff from Warnock, another home defeat will be demoralizing enough but horrible signal by the manager here if it's frustration over transfers walk away there's no excuse to not be on the touchline he wouldn't have the *** to do this if there was fans there.

Maybe he just wants a different view point, or he's watching with SG and NB. Sometimes watching from higher up gives you a better view of whats going on. Out of everything today, him wtching from the stands is the least of our worries.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

I don't get the genius here, Karanka used to throw cup ties but at least he was on the touchline this is scandalous stuff from Warnock, another home defeat will be demoralizing enough but horrible signal by the manager here if it's frustration over transfers walk away there's no excuse to not be on the touchline he wouldn't have the *** to do this if there was fans there.

I dont think its point making. Its just a manager who's played one way his entire career and has decided he doesnt have the players to do that so is trying something different while implementing his old principles into a different formation, and failing massively. 3 games isn't really enough to make a definitive judgment but all the signs are negative. 

Absolute ***. If people seriously want to watch this for a season you are off your bloody heads.  Barnsley get the ball and it’s pass to feet, pass to feet, pass to feet, movement off the ball. We get it and it’s thumped forward or wide.  How can we be an inferior footballing side to the likes of Barnsley and Shrewsbury? And why are there still people defending this as though it’s the only way forward. It’s *** dreadful.

• Like 8

If he doesn't scrap this stupid system that doesn't fit our players we are faced with nothing but another year of flirting with relegation.

God, what I wouldn't give for Red Bull to swoop in and buy this club tomorrow night. We are going nowhere.

• Like 1