• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Cup - Middlesbrough v Barnsley, 6pm Tuesday 15th September Scene 1: Int (Daytime) [A café table at Scotch Corner Services. Neil Warnock is eating a full English breakfast when a man in dark

Absolute ***. If people seriously want to watch this for a season you are off your bloody heads.  Barnsley get the ball and it’s pass to feet, pass to feet, pass to feet, movement off the ball. We get

Tonight certainly laid bare why Warnock didn't mix things up by using the bench against Watford. If he had the 1-0 scoreline might have been more damaging. We were never going to win the Cup and

Posted Images

Rb playing CB again, Lwb playing rwb.... Can't blame not having the players as we have the players on the pitch to play a back 4.

Bernie slaven would be going mad that we are constantly playing players out of position. Playing 1 player out of position is bad enough but 2 just makes the team completely disjointed. Shocking tactics 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

tough season ahead again

On that showing yes. Disorganised without the ball, disjointed with it. Can only see us playing one of Browne, Wing and Tavernier in any game we are serious about winning. We really need a solid left footed CB as a matter of priority if we are playing this formation, but I expect Warnock to rip it up and go back 4 sooner rather than later this season. 

• Like 1
Just now, Smokedsalmon said:

If he doesn't scrap this stupid system that doesn't fit our players we are faced with nothing but another year of flirting with relegation.

God, what I wouldn't give for Red Bull to swoop in and buy this club tomorrow night. We are going nowhere.

Flirting with haha. We will get relegated playing like this.

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Maybe he just wants a different view point, or he's watching with SG and NB. Sometimes watching from higher up gives you a better view of whats going on. Out of everything today, him wtching from the stands is the least of our worries.

Don't know about the viewpoint stuff just looks like he doesn't give a toss win or lose his teams 2 goals down at halftime and have looked lethargic, sloppy and toothless.

3rd game of the season and the dressing room gets told the boss will be in the stands it's bizarre stuff to me when you appoint Warnock you expect touchline marching, screaming shithouse who gets the team going not sat in the stands with an ipad taking notes for halftime.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Also not gonna lie, if this is him 'giving Coulson a chance', he can get in the *** sea.

He's playing the lad on the wrong side! Coulson's stuck in that middle ground of not being played consistently at either LB or LW, and now he's being made to play RWB when he's left footed!

It's absolutely *** barmy. The wing backs are the ONLY width in this formation and he has him cutting inside!

Oh my word. Our recruitment gets even better.

Bettinelli looks garbage. Twice beating at his near post. Rank bad keeping. Kicking rubbish too. 

Morsy- off the pace and looks less mobile than my dead grandmother.

We are crying out for pace, width and creativity. STILL.

Oh, and another right back by the looks of it although I reckon Djiksteel can play right of a four.

Truly woeful.

• Like 1