• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Cup - Middlesbrough v Barnsley, 6pm Tuesday 15th September Scene 1: Int (Daytime) [A café table at Scotch Corner Services. Neil Warnock is eating a full English breakfast when a man in dark

Absolute ***. If people seriously want to watch this for a season you are off your bloody heads.  Barnsley get the ball and it’s pass to feet, pass to feet, pass to feet, movement off the ball. We get

Tonight certainly laid bare why Warnock didn't mix things up by using the bench against Watford. If he had the 1-0 scoreline might have been more damaging. We were never going to win the Cup and

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Wow swapped djksteel with paddy, didn't think he played bad

Probably didn't want to play either, but tiny squad forced the selection, so they are sharing the game.

If appears that the game plan for tonight was to go through the motions, get through the game without injury and move on.

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Bring Britt on jeez I want us to win this game Warnock doesn't seem bothered

He isn't. He's literally spent all week saying he doesn't care about the cup and it's just a game to get out of the way before Bournemouth.

• Sad 1

I’m not getting too disheartened tonight.

Warnock doesn’t want to win this. He’s clearly not up for this one. He can’t even be by the side of the pitch.

He’s also demonstrating how few options we have to Gibson and Bausor.

Maybe they’re not moving enough on Warnock’s targets and he’s making a point.

Putting Coulson RWB smacks of ‘well, I gave him a chance...’. That is the most disappointing thing about this match for me.

We’ll be much better at 3:00pm Saturday I promise (hope) 😅