• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Cup - Middlesbrough v Barnsley, 6pm Tuesday 15th September Scene 1: Int (Daytime) [A café table at Scotch Corner Services. Neil Warnock is eating a full English breakfast when a man in dark

Absolute ***. If people seriously want to watch this for a season you are off your bloody heads.  Barnsley get the ball and it’s pass to feet, pass to feet, pass to feet, movement off the ball. We get

Tonight certainly laid bare why Warnock didn't mix things up by using the bench against Watford. If he had the 1-0 scoreline might have been more damaging. We were never going to win the Cup and

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Sounds like Warnock has deliberately thrown the game. Shameful. 

Well said Sir.

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

I reckon he's stitched a few players up here, playing Browne up front after claiming you've never seen him play and continuing the Coulson right wing experiment from Plymouth.

And also well said Sir!

• Like 1

Missed the first half because I didn't realise we had an idiotic kick-off time, but it really is sounding as though Warnock is conspiring to get us eliminated from the cup. I have always liked the guy, but I've lost a lot of respect for him tonight.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I reckon he's stitched a few players up here, playing Browne up front after claiming you've never seen him play and continuing the Coulson right wing experiment from Plymouth.

I was gonna write a similar post mate. I was gonna say he’s set people up to fail here.

• Like 3

How much do you reckon we'll get for Browne?

Warnock said he has a few clubs in for him can see he doesn't care to play him in the midfield, I'd love to see the odds of him staying here I put him on short odds after this he'll cash in if it's decent money.

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Not sure why anyones surprised at this. Its the man's characte. People often say it doesn't matter what a man's politics are like or what they are like as a person as long as they get results- but this is what you get from a man of his morals.

Unprofessional and shameful. Not something I want associated with the club I support. like I said yesterday regarding Watford, if he deliberately threw a game I don’t want him here. 

• Like 2