• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Cup - Middlesbrough v Barnsley, 6pm Tuesday 15th September Scene 1: Int (Daytime) [A café table at Scotch Corner Services. Neil Warnock is eating a full English breakfast when a man in dark

Absolute ***. If people seriously want to watch this for a season you are off your bloody heads.  Barnsley get the ball and it’s pass to feet, pass to feet, pass to feet, movement off the ball. We get

Tonight certainly laid bare why Warnock didn't mix things up by using the bench against Watford. If he had the 1-0 scoreline might have been more damaging. We were never going to win the Cup and

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Just thinking how many players from this team would you be disappointed about if they were sold. Wood and Dijksteel perhaps.

Never mind this team, who from our squad would you be gutted to lose? 

Virtually no one for me. 

• Like 1

We've avoided Chelsea Away -----------> Rockliffe for 1 day ----------> QPR Away

Not exactly the horror show Warnock claimed, we have Barnsley at home after QPR I believe not sure why he threw in the Cardiff/Bristol games like they were part of his thinking pre match.

5 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Just thinking how many players from this team would you be disappointed about if they were sold. Wood and Dijksteel perhaps.

It depends what you mean by disappointed.  I don't have a problem with Boro selling anyone as long as we replace them well.  If you're asking who are decent players in this squad then the answer is most of them really.  Most can play at this level and the ones who have question marks over them are the younger lads who still have to establish themselves.  If we put all of our players on the market for a million quid say, they'd just about all sell, and some of them would go to Premier League clubs as well, believe it or not.

Just now, Duvel said:

Never mind this team, who from our squad would you be gutted to lose? 

Virtually no one for me. 

I don't think Warnock would be that gutted to lose anyone either. He doesn't seem bothered enough to give the players he has the best chance either.

Was interested to see how we'd do with 4 at the back. Very baffled as to why we played Coulson on the right. More confused by the subsequent substitutions.

Only positives, Mark Page claiming "Aapo Halme has a nipple", the 10 minutes or so that the commentary cut out in the first half and Warnock not being in the dugout.