oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 0-2

Just now, Changing Times said:

You don't think someone in the Premier League would pay a million quid for Wood and Spence 🙂 Of course they would, cos they'd see the potential in them as opposed to just whatever they played like in their last match.  I doubt they'd put them straight into their first team like, but they'd buy them and see what they can do with them as they develop.

look ill put it this way, if our whole squad became free agents tomorrow, i highly doubt that more than about 2-3 players would go to the prem, even then would they be playing? 100% not IMO. they be reserve at best and probably loaned out to a league 1 side. 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Cup - Middlesbrough v Barnsley, 6pm Tuesday 15th September Scene 1: Int (Daytime) [A café table at Scotch Corner Services. Neil Warnock is eating a full English breakfast when a man in dark

Absolute ***. If people seriously want to watch this for a season you are off your bloody heads.  Barnsley get the ball and it’s pass to feet, pass to feet, pass to feet, movement off the ball. We get

Tonight certainly laid bare why Warnock didn't mix things up by using the bench against Watford. If he had the 1-0 scoreline might have been more damaging. We were never going to win the Cup and

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Which is a shame, as although last season they weren't great, they haven't exactly been given a chance to impress. Another waste of what limited money we have available.

All comes down to Gibson.  I kinda just wish he'd sod off now tbh.

• Like 2

Has Warnock got a issue with the Barnsley coaching staff. I didn’t see him come down to shake hands (bump elbows) also that fat guy impersonating a coach had a right chop on his shoulder too 

Any reasons 🤷‍♂️

Just now, tmcc said:

look ill put it this way, if our whole squad became free agents tomorrow, i highly doubt that more than about 2-3 players would go to the prem, even then would they be playing? 100% not IMO. they be reserve at best and probably loaned out to a league 1 side. 

Put it anyway you want but at least 5 would get Premier League deals if they were given free transfers.

Just now, Uwe said:

Has Warnock got a issue with the Barnsley coaching staff. I didn’t see him come down to shake hands (bump elbows) also that fat guy impersonating a coach had a right chop on his shoulder too 

Any reasons 🤷‍♂️

Struber's team played actual good football, and Warnock knows that functional football is the only style that gets results, but it didn't tonight, so he's having a strop.

Just now, tmcc said:

we'll agree to disagree 

Spence has been scouted and linked to Spurs. Fry and Wood have both been linked to Burnley. Tavernier has been linked to Villa, Watford and Burnley. Wing has been linked to Bournemouth, Brighton and Southampton too. It's not unfathomable is it?

• Like 1
Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Spence has been scouted and linked to Spurs. Fry and Wood have both been linked to Burnley. Tavernier has been linked to Villa, Watford and Burnley. Wing has been linked to Bournemouth, Brighton and Southampton too. It's not unfathomable is it?

yet there all still here and nothing hasnt happened, a link is just a link, as boro fans we should know that better than anyone, prem clubs have plenty of money, if they really wanted them they'd be gone. also if u read my post i said 2/3 may go to prem but the implication of at mimimum of 5 which was made is what im calling bullshit to. 

Just now, tmcc said:

yet there all still here and nothing hasnt happened, a link is just a link, as boro fans we should know that better than anyone, prem clubs have plenty of money, if they really wanted they'd be gone. also if u read my post i said 2/3 may go but the implication of at mimimum of 5 which was made is what im calling bullshit to. 

That's because you lack vision my friend 🙈

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Any reasons 🤷‍♂️

He reported feeling unwell upon arrival at the ground

• Like 1