• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Watford we lined up with 3 at the back, and Howson, Saville and Tav in midfield didn't we?

Yeah but Tavernier is at least an attacking player.  Replacing him with Morsey wouldn't be like for like.

I'd also expect the same team barring Morsy, which is kind of worrying. I feel like if Coulson was playing left wing back against Barnsley, he might have at least had a chance to show what he can do getting down the outside of people. He did still somehow manage it on the right hand side later on in the game so maybe he plays right in this game too? Seems a bit of a push.

First goal in this game feels like it's gonna be massive. If we can somehow get it, we might be able to *** house it through the 90 minutes. If Bournemouth get it, I feel like they're gonna just pick us off one by one. If it was any other team playing these, I'd have it down as both teams to score. We have to show something significantly better than we did against Watford for that, though. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'd also expect the same team barring Morsy, which is kind of worrying. I feel like if Coulson was playing left wing back against Barnsley, he might have at least had a chance to show what he can do getting down the outside of people. He did still somehow manage it on the right hand side later on in the game so maybe he plays right in this game too? Seems a bit of a push.

First goal in this game feels like it's gonna be massive. If we can somehow get it, we might be able to *** house it through the 90 minutes. If Bournemouth get it, I feel like they're gonna just pick us off one by one. If it was any other team playing these, I'd have it down as both teams to score. We have to show something significantly better than we did against Watford for that, though. 

We proper stitched up Browne and Coulson midweek like, feel for them.

• Like 2

This wont be picked but this what I would go with ....

Bettanali

Dijksteel   Fry     Hall       

Tav            Saville  Morsey        Coulson

.                            Browne            

Britt       Fletcher

Everytime Coulson or Tav cross the ball in from open play id want all three of them in the middle in the box trying to get on the end of it. I think against this Bournemouth team you sit back and you will get beat you be brave and you might just get something. 

Interesting thread. From racism to horticulture, and finally onto football... 

I'm hoping that Kevin Blackwell will be wearing one of these on with Neil's face on, so he can still harass the referee/ give team talks etc.

nintchdbpict000382282635.thumb.jpg.77ea85d1516d2902c9ad898cac673fa4.jpg

Anyway, I think we'll get beat again. 2-0. The cherries will be too good for us. 

• Like 1

Think I’ve gone for an away win in the predictions league so we should get at least a point. 
also it’s time to confess that against Barnsley I put a Boro win in my accumulator so the defeat rests entirely on my shoulders (it’s the only one that didn’t come in 🤦‍♂️