oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bournemouth 1-1 (Browne)

15 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

We never lost to Bournemouth at the Riverside so therefore it's destiny we win this 1-0 

Lets hope the weight of history rests on our side. Though to be honest I'd be happy with a point.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

I will accept anything today, but I dont think I’ve been more accepting of a defeat. They are miles ahead of us unfortunately. Blackburn got a couple against their defence but our defence just isn’t cohesive yet. I wouldn’t be surprised at a heavy loss, then Akpom announced to dull the pain, 0-3.

At the minute I think we might have a marginally better season than last. For us to have a chance of the play offs I think we need 4 more players. For me to wake up on a morning and think we definitely have a chance I think we need another 7, which aint gonna happen.

• Like 1

just go as solid as we can.
Fry to play right sided center back of 3. give him 3 games in his proper position to see if he improves if not drop him.
Gone with 3 at back because I don't think any of our center backs are good enough to play as a 2.
When not if Howsons legs go after 60/65 mins swap him with Paddy.

Bettinelli
Fry McNair Hall
Dijksteel and Johnson as wing backs
Howson Morsy Saville
Fletcher Assombalonga

Not very exciting but trying to make us solid and difficult to beat at home.
Bounemouth probably to good for us anyway no matter what team we put out.
Would take a draw now.

• Like 1

If we insist on sticking with this system i'd like to see us give this a try and see how it goes.

Bettinelli

Spence Dijksteel Hall Fry Coulson

Browne Morsy Tav

Fletch Britt

Morsy being the shield in midfield allowing Browne and Tav to be more advanced. Maybe we try it and the midfield is overran but i'd like to see us give it a try see if it helps us going forward.