• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

I feel like our set-pieces are often so bloody deep at the moment, either the ball is not right or the positioning is not right. Though I guess it would be optimistic to suggest it's anything but the quality of our set-piece takers, given how long we've had the problem.

We're winning a lot of the second balls at the moment, Bournemouth coming deep to receive and we're still nipping in and getting it. It's not been a bad start. Nothing really created yet, though. They're stopping us in the important moments, the final pass.

It is great to see us having a go at Bournemouth. Not looking especially dangerous, but we're having some decent possession and at least looking to get forward.

Don't want to say anything about the visitors in case I hex us.

Currently amusing myself by doing my own match commentary.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

We're winning a lot of the second balls at the moment, Bournemouth coming deep to receive and we're still nipping in and getting it. It's not been a bad start. Nothing really created yet, though. They're stopping us in the important moments, the final pass.

It's whether we can keep it going now though.  15 mins in is sometimes when the intensity drops and the other team starts to gain a foothold.

4 minutes ago, White Band said:

It's good to see some fans back.  Somewhat surprised they've been allowed given that we're back in lockdown.  Have they brought in people from outside the North East to get around the local restrictions? 

Teesside isn't under the restrictions that have been brought in for the Geordies/Mackems etc

5 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Its just nice to hear actual fans back in the stadium. Adds a little bit of atmosphere, if not the usual roars (and groans) we're used to.

I can hear the odd shout but the audio on my stream sounds like there's a guy riding round the pitch on a tractor😡

• Haha 1