• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

Just now, TheJew said:

Near post of Bettinelli again. Should have saved that. Dodgy as fook.

We have played ok without really offering a threat. Still missing someone or two like Roberts.

Saville is a complete passenger. More often than not he is in our own players way.

Not a chance he should have saved that. Very harsh

• Like 2
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

I’m more about Johnson’s body positioning. If he’s standing how he should be, it’s impossible for him to score an own goal. Sunday league stuff 

Yeah but in Warnock's defence, Coulson would have done that and he would have taken it from kick off and slammed it in past Bettinelli from 30 yards for good measure.

😬😬😬

2 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

I’m more about Johnson’s body positioning. If he’s standing how he should be, it’s impossible for him to score an own goal. Sunday league stuff 

I was wondering about that. Wasn't sure if it was a deliberate effort to flick the ball on, or it just clattered into his leg.

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Difficult to see us getting back in this. We've played okay, but have lacked a cutting edge. Can't remember their keeper having to make one serious save.

Only one goal in it though.  A lucky bounce or anything and you're back in it.  One thing that might be a concern is whether we've had to put too much into this half and we end up tiring more than them as the game wears on.

• Like 1