• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

Just now, TheJew said:

Bettinelli should have saved it. Near post and it trickled in. 

It didn't though, the pace was still on the ball when it came to the near post, and Johnson was on the six yard line. Completely the defender's fault.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

I was wondering about that. Wasn't sure if it was a deliberate effort to flick the ball on, or it just clattered into his leg.

johnson was moving towards the ball, had no time to react to the effort by Solanki

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

He seen it very late so difficult to save. Not sure about his positioning though

I think his positioning is based on the fact Britt is on the near post and there's 2 defenders also a bit further out by the 6-yard line who should be covering the near post, one of them being Johnson.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

It didn't though, the pace was still on the ball when it came to the near post, and Johnson was on the six yard line. Completely the defender's fault.

The ball also went through Hall’s legs. Nobody to blame for me just typical Boro bad luck

• Like 1
Just now, Blanco said:

The ball also went through Hall’s legs. Nobody to blame for me just typical Boro bad luck

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on Johnson? I dunno, I don't know why Bettinelli is to blame for it though when there's 3 players in front of him covering that area of the box.

• Like 1