• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

He did a good bit of defending in the first half as well.  I reckon people thought it was Dijksteel though 👀

I actually did, I know exactly what you're talking about. Only on the replay did I see it was Spence haha. I don't think he's been as bad as people seem to be suggesting.

He does seem a little scared to try and take people on when attacking is my only concern atm.

How do we think Bournemouth compare to Watford then? Much difference between them? Usually with the Boro in the last few years, I'd think the difference in quality is determined by the opposition but I think with this one, I think the only significant difference between the first game and this is us. The ball up top is being passed around a bit more, looking for more opportunities on the ground, our pressing game is still working. I guess the one difference with these is as I said at half time, I suspect these lot will keep going for more goals whilst Watford were happy enough to sit back and soak up the 1-0. And that means we can keep playing the same way and find a way through. Blackburn certainly managed it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Is there really a thousand spectators? 

I can’t help but look at this game and think, should we have Warnock target signings and the numbers requested we would be winning this.. 

Hes signed 5 players, thats half a team.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I actually did, I know exactly what you're talking about. Only on the replay did I see it was Spence haha. I don't think he's been as bad as people seem to be suggesting.

He does seem a little scared to try and take people on when attacking is my only concern atm.

I think that might be a confidence thing in part.  But I also think he's not a winger and he's better attacking with space in front of him and getting some speed up maybe, rather than having someone tight on him and trying to trick his way past or whatever.