• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

Well 15 minutes into the half and its stagnated into another midfield stalemate. Neither side spending much time in the other's penalty area.

Happy that Bournemouth aren't looking especially dangerous. We're looking just well organised enough and working hard enough to snuff out what threat they do pose.

Sadly we're still looking like we could play until next Saturday and not score.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Some good defending in the first half from him I thought.

He's good in the air and yeah, I thought he was okay otherwise too. Finally got a header on target from a corner, too. Getting there, maybe.