oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bournemouth 1-1 (Browne)

Game getting really scrappy now. Not a lot of football being played. Very stop-start. Ref blowing his whistle every few minutes.

Think its about time for some subs and to try some new tactics.

Urgh! Boro get the ball in the net from a free kick but its flagged offside.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

What does Spence do? 

What he should be doing, in my opinion, is carrying the ball from deeper positions and being the player to overlap someone else at pace.  In this set up, as a wingback, he's not really doing those things.

1 minute ago, JMC91 said:

Not sure I’ve ever seen a player put such horrific deliveries in with such consistency, it’s almost commendable. 

I don't even think he's that good a defender, either? I just don't get what Warnock is seeing that we aren't.

Jesus, every player went towards the ball then so we had 3 at the near post and the ball went to the back and nobody their. Surely someone would think ill go around the back just in case everyone misses it.