• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lockkeeper said:

Currently on holiday near Bournemouth, listening to Radio Solent. Commentary pretty fair to both sides to be honest but they are stressing that Boro players are diving whenever they get breathed on heavily. How true is it?

Their players have been putting their foot in and getting tight to ours. Sometimes it's a bit of both sides at each other but when a player goes down on our side, it's because they're right on top of them.

Could be a decent team us with just a few more players like Browne and Tav, could be 5-0 up with a bit of quality on the ball in the final third

Would love to see 4-3-3 Dijksteel RB and McNair in midfield