• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Positives -

- a decent point against a side playing well below their individual ability. 

- intent, intensity, pressing, ball retention all improved on the previous 3 games.

- mcnair was much more like the paddy of the start of last season 

-bettinelli much more confident display- solid and some good saves

Negatives -

- still giving away needless chances at set pieces, look very shakey at the back underr any kind of pressure.

- johnson- obvious one. I cant think fo any contract renewal in my 20 plus years of supporting boro that is baffling and dumb as this. He was a 2 out of 10 at best.

- creativity lacking again. Our chances all came from crosses or set pieces, just no incision or guile whatsoever.

Dijksteel continues to look comfortable, Hall did ok, the captain put a shift in. The whole team kept at it and deserved at least a draw. Paddy MOM

Bournemouth were poor.

• Like 1
Just now, BoroJake said:

Isn't that david brooks supposed to be worth about £40 million? He was awful

He never saw much of the ball, to be fair. I don't think he had a bad game, he just never had a chance, we completely cut the supply to him.

He did nearly plop one in from 25 yards on his weaker foot, remember. Bettinelli made a cracking save for it, was just before they actually got their goal mind.

• Like 1
Just now, sanddancer said:

I am content, I see the potential additional players could add. 
I worry about the squad size, set play and finishing and I trust Warnock to get it right. 

size of the squad is major worry for me, to many unproven players as back up or in first team, need think we need 4 more players in but with the way this windows gone would probs take 3 and expect 2 more .