oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bournemouth 1-1 (Browne)

2 hours ago, Brunners said:

I think Tindall watched a different game to me, like.

Just a case of sour cherries...

I thought the ref had a decent game. Let them off with a few rugby tackles, but hey ho. I also thought it was a decent game of football, even when we were losing.

• Like 1
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, edinboro said:

Not sure if mentioned but I didn't see Leo yesterday. Anyone know if anything has occurred? He didn't do his usual sub duties.

Could he be the other coaching member that supposedly has it?

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Could he be the other coaching member that supposedly has it?

Did we also work out what player it was that had it too? I'm thinking Stojanovic, as he's not been on the bench past 3 games. And with Pears seemingly off to Blackburn, it's surprising to see him on the bench in Stojanovic's place.

I wonder if Stojanovic's positive test has put the breaks on Pears' departure?

This is all speculation as I have no idea if Stojanovic is suffering or has been suffering with the virus.

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Did we also work out what player it was that had it too? I'm thinking Stojanovic, as he's not been on the bench past 3 games. And with Pears seemingly off to Blackburn, it's surprising to see him on the bench in Stojanovic's place.

I wonder if Stojanovic's positive test has put the breaks on Pears' departure?

This is all speculation as I have no idea if Stojanovic is suffering or has been suffering with the virus.

I don't think it'll be confirmed because it's private medical knowledge, but all the signs point at Stojanovic, yes.

• Like 1

Looking at the Premiership scores I have to ask, are they more focused on scoring more then the opponent and sacrifice defensive play, or is it just because it’s the start of the season. The pace of attacking play is extraordinary. 
I can’t remember seeing so many goals in the past. 
Some decent score lines in the Championship to be fair. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Looking at the Premiership scores I have to ask, are they more focused on scoring more then the opponent and sacrifice defensive play, or is it just because it’s the start of the season. The pace of attacking play is extraordinary. 

Its a direct result of what I've been saying for a long time on here - defensive football has run its course. Teams that attack and press and play good football are successful now, whereas defensive football rarely gets you anywhere. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, sanddancer said:

I reckon its early season enthusiasm. The players are still fresh and keen to impress their managers and I guess they're wanting to find out where they stand in the pecking order.

I reckon by Christmas things will have calmed down a bit as fatigue and injuries start to bite, as well as managers having a better idea of who they can attack with relative freedom and who they need to try and defend against.

• Like 1