oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bournemouth 1-1 (Browne)

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

We should be all over getting Barry Douglas...if we had a decent delivery from that left hand side we would be so much more dangerous

If you don't like Johnson defensively, you won't like Barry Douglas.

But you're right, at least the delivery should be more consistent.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I'm out of action today, so relying on some unbiased opinions ( 😉 ), on how the team and players have performed post match.

We’re fantastic Dan. Best team in the world 👍 No bias here 😃

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Got to keep this intensity up.  Don't let them play at all 👍

Aye, we just need to work out how to create chances now. Wingbacks need to overlap a bit more cos we aren't going to win any high balls into the box. 

3 minutes ago, White Band said:

I know it's part of a trial.  I'm just surprised they have gone ahead with it for our match when the whole of our region is back in lockdown and even with social distancing we aren't allowed to meet people from other households outside of work or education. 

Or the pub.

The restrictions are rubbish. They're restricting people up here in Sunderland from meeting with other households at their houses and stuff but you could absolutely still meet the same people at the pub until 10pm.

The whole country is preparing for lockdown, though. But it's probably just gonna be the same rules as they've set up here to begin with. Which basically keeps the risky places open, like where you might bump into people you don't know who you have zero idea what they're doing to prevent themselves catching it, but stopping people who will more than likely know what each other's circumstances are from seeing each other.

It's absolute crap. Most the hotspots I've heard of are pubs which have had to close temporarily to be cleaned and whatnot. Those places are still open and will still spread it.

Just now, TAPOUT said:

Aye, we just need to work out how to create chances now. Wingbacks need to overlap a bit more cos we aren't going to win any high balls into the box. 

Tbh, it seemed to me that the wingbacks were already further up the pitch today.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Or the pub.

The restrictions are rubbish. They're restricting people up here in Sunderland from meeting with other households at their houses and stuff but you could absolutely still meet the same people at the pub until 10pm.

The whole country is preparing for lockdown, though. But it's probably just gonna be the same rules as they've set up here to begin with. Which basically keeps the risky places open, like where you might bump into people you don't know who you have zero idea what they're doing to prevent themselves catching it, but stopping people who will more than likely know what each other's circumstances are from seeing each other.

It's absolute crap. Most the hotspots I've heard of are pubs which have had to close temporarily to be cleaned and whatnot. Those places are still open and will still spread it.

Your missing the match mate. 

15 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I'm out of action today, so relying on some unbiased opinions ( 😉 ), on how the team and players have performed post match.

So far a lot better than expected. Fairly even match, neither side really dominating, or creating good scoring chances. We've played some decent football, but just lacked quality with the final ball (as usual) and Bournemouth have been pretty sound defensively. More surprisingly we have been too.

Will leave the detailed analysis to those better qualified.