oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bournemouth 1-1 (Browne)

We playing great. Just lacking a bit of quality in the final third. Working hard and winning the ball back very quick. 
Bournemouth been awful, but can’t see them being this bad in the second half, so have to try get a goal before the break.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

We playing well until the final third then are devoid of ideas

Sums it up really. Were so much tidier than the previous 3 games but I just dont see where the clear cut chances are going to come from

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Or the pub.

The restrictions are rubbish. They're restricting people up here in Sunderland from meeting with other households at their houses and stuff but you could absolutely still meet the same people at the pub until 10pm.

The whole country is preparing for lockdown, though. But it's probably just gonna be the same rules as they've set up here to begin with. Which basically keeps the risky places open, like where you might bump into people you don't know who you have zero idea what they're doing to prevent themselves catching it, but stopping people who will more than likely know what each other's circumstances are from seeing each other.

It's absolute crap. Most the hotspots I've heard of are pubs which have had to close temporarily to be cleaned and whatnot. Those places are still open and will still spread it.

To be honest, I understand restrictions being introduced for places like Sunderland and Boro which have higher infection rates (although the actual regulations are illogical).  They have also locked down those of us in who are in areas of the North East where the infection rate is in the lowest possible 0-2 per 100,000 band; which makes no sense.