• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

Thing is, if we do say that the wingbacks are the issue, I don't think they are on their own, then we can change them.  Play Dijksteel on the right or Howson.  Give Coulson a go on the left as well.   We can try something different even with the same set up.  

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

Thing is, if we do say that the wingbacks are the issue, I don't think they are on their own, then we can change them.  Play Dijksteel on the right or Howson.  Give Coulson a go on the left as well.   We can try something different even with the same set up.  

That was the most frustrating thing at Watford. Players were on the bench to help us change the wing-backs and we didn't change it.

2 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Fletcher hamstring ? 😕

Looked like he got hurt in that challenge.

Is it just me or are Bournemouth getting a bit dirty now? Seems to be a fair bit of shirt pulling and niggly fouls now.