oneBoro Forum
AnglianRed

Boro v Bournemouth 1-1 (Browne)

Just now, TheJew said:

On a separate note, Djiksteel is a complete animal.

What a difference from the lad under Woodgate who had no conviction on the ball. Really starting to see what he brings to the party.

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

On a separate note, Djiksteel is a complete animal.

Yes I’m very impressed with Young Richard Irons. 

• Haha 1

If we concede from a chance caused because of a fluke deflection off a face, I'll be very mad.

Currently on holiday near Bournemouth, listening to Radio Solent. Commentary pretty fair to both sides to be honest but they are stressing that Boro players are diving whenever they get breathed on heavily. How true is it?

Just now, White Band said:

Is my stream behind and they've scored...?

No, was a free kick on edge of area. They fluffed it.

Just now, TheJew said:

Fry on for Spence

Dijksteel rwb you would imagine. I think that’s where we should play him normally. He’s unbelievable on the ball

Just now, Hewie said:

I assume Howson to rwb?

I'd suspect Dijksteel.

2 minutes ago, Lockkeeper said:

Currently on holiday near Bournemouth, listening to Radio Solent. Commentary pretty fair to both sides to be honest but they are stressing that Boro players are diving whenever they get breathed on heavily. How true is it?

No, not even a little bit.

Terrific block there, whoever it was. Pretty much guaranteed a goal without that touch.

Ugh!

I hate when this happens. Seems every time we score, we then concede possession and give away loads of free kicks and corners...