oneBoro Forum
AnglianRed

Boro v Bournemouth 1-1 (Browne)

3 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Alongside i would say

Cheers! Been out all day and have only just got in. Was tempted to buy the stream, but noticed it was about the 80th minute. 

FT 1-1

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

On a stag. How have we played. Just saw we were behind and equalized late on. 

We've played pretty well overall. Bournemouth's goal was a lucky deflection (OG) from a set piece. Ours was a well worked move.

Teams fairly evenly matched and a draw is a fair result IMO.

• Like 2

Didn't deserve to lose that

Still need some natural width and creativity.

I know it's been said so many times but how I would love to see Patrick Roberts back providing the attack threat we so desperately need in that final third.

Just now, AnglianRed said:

We've played pretty well overall. Bournemouth's goal was a lucky deflection (OG) from a set piece. Ours was a well worked move.

Sides fairly evenly matched and a draw is a fair result IMO.

I agree with most of that, i dont think Bournemouth deserved anything out of it though.

Today just highlighted to me that we are lacking a bit of height and that killer ball to play this system effectively. We look a totally different team to a few months ago which is a relief

• Like 1

The fact I’m pretty disappointed about getting only a point against Bournemouth, says a lot about our performance today. Well done lads. 

We're still figuring out our squad and to be honest we deserved at least a point vs Watford and were good value for a point here hopefully Fletcher's injury isn't bad.

• Like 1

Decent result that. Gives me more confidence for the rest of the season. Another couple of signings and well be alright

• Like 1