• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

Those are the best tomato plants. Grew one last year that was over 2 meters high 😎

I put all mine on the bonfire all the neighbours came out an started dancing and giving each other high fives,for some reason

On 9/16/2020 at 3:04 PM, AnglianRed said:

1. Does anyone realistically think we can beat the Cherries (and if so, can I please have some of what you're smoking)?

2. What would be your team selection and formation for this game?

3. How many more signings do we need and in what positions?

4. If we fail to strengthen further, do you think Warnock and his coaches can improve what we have?

5. Do you think we'll have any more success in the January transfer window?

6. Instead of fake crowd noise, should the stadium DJ just play Warrant's Cherry Pie on loop throughout the game?

1. Bournemouth have a much stronger starting 11 than we currently do, if, they play a similar team to the Blackburn game.

2. I think I'd be intrigued to see a similar line-up to the Barnsley game, but a back 4, I'd like to see us actually play players in the correct positions. But I think more likely we'll go for the back 3.

3. I think we need a forward (Bonne/Woodrow), a left sided centre back (Kilman/Clarke-Salter) and someone with a bit of creativity in the final third. I think we need that desperately. There are other positions that need improvement, but I don't think it is as pressing.

4. Not sure. To suit his style of football possibly.

5. Still a long way to go until the end of this window, let alone the January window!

6. Nope.

Edited by DanFromDownSouth
Wording
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I think it's likely we'll see that team and formation. Maybe with the exception of Morsy starting in midfield.

Sorry, yeah forgot about him.  Might see him instead of Spence and Howson moved to wing back perhaps.

24 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I get the impression Warnock likes Howson in midfield, I think he'll go for Howson, Morsy and Saville in a midfield 3. 

Not if we're playing 3 central defenders he won't.  Would he?🤦‍♂️