oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bournemouth 1-1 (Browne)

- Does anyone realistically think we can beat the Cherries (and if so, can I please have some of what you're smoking)?

No. Think we will lose 3-0. Game will be gone before halftime.

- What would be your team selection and formation for this game?

--------------Betinelli--------------

--------Fry--Hall--Mcnair-------

Dijksteel---------------Coulson

---------Saville--Morsy-------

----------------Tav------------------

---------Britt--Fletcher----------

- How many more signings do we need and in what positions?

Badly need pace and creativity. We need a CB, LB, LW, RW and ST. It's never going to happen though so Akpom and a dross defender most likely.

- If we fail to strengthen further, do you think Warnock and his coaches can improve what we have?

No. It'll be another tough relegation battle.

- Do you think we'll have any more success in the January transfer window?

Even though it looks like it'll be impossible to have a worse window I think we will top it, as few players will want to sign for a team fighting relegation and playing crap football at the same time.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Borodane said:

- Does anyone realistically think we can beat the Cherries (and if so, can I please have some of what you're smoking)?

No. Think we will lose 3-0. Game will be gone before halftime.

--------------Betinelli--------------

--------Fry--Hall--Mcnair-------

Dijksteel---------------Coulson

---------Saville--Morsy-------

----------------Tav------------------

---------Britt--Fletcher----------

Badly need pace and creativity. We need a CB, LB, LW, RW and ST. It's never going to happen though so Akpom and a dross defender most likely.

- If we fail to strengthen further, do you think Warnock and his coaches can improve what we have?

No. It'll be another tough relegation battle.

Even though it looks like it'll be impossible to have a worse window I think we will top it, as few players will want to sign for a team fighting relegation and playing crap football at the same time.

Just the sort of game we go and win...typically

Edited by Barnaby
  • Like 2
On 9/16/2020 at 3:04 PM, AnglianRed said:

Questions

- Does anyone realistically think we can beat the Cherries (and if so, can I please have some of what you're smoking)?

- Instead of fake crowd noise, should the stadium DJ just play Warrant's Cherry Pie on loop throughout the game?

1. No. We're playing really poorly, and I suspect confidence is low. 

2. The new players need time to bed in. Warnock wanted to sign a new spine, and now he's got it. Betinnelli, Hall and Morsy all need to start. I think we have to play 352, even though we don't have the right type of players for it.

3. I reckon we need at least one CB, an ACM and two STs (one if Akpom joins). I'd love us to sign two pacey wingers, but Warnock won't play them.

4. We should improve because Warnock's a veteran. He'll drag decent performances out of us eventually, but probably mostly at home.

5. No. This club is starting to look toxic, even to people who don't follow it much. I don't think four months will change anyone's perception of whether we're worth joining.

6. I can't stand listening to Cherry Pie - even the band hate it. I think the ideal song for these febrile and troubled sociopolitical times would be "F**king Hostile" by Pantera, but Phil Anselmo probably isn't woke enough. I would suggest Mark Page loads up either "The Art of Losing" by American HiFi, "Bored Stiff" by Every Time I Die, or "Kill Me Quickly" by Thrice.

Edited by RiseAgainst
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

How high were you at the time? 

It was some excellent stuff. First time I tried to grow it myself. I gave most of it away after I had dried it. The kids started to ask what kind of plant the big one was next to the tomates and cucumbers in the greenhouse. So I'm not growing that anymore. Stupid wife. Now back to transfers...

• Like 1