• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly the history of mankind is littered with "ism's" of many types. Wars have been started over them and millions of lives lost because of it. Since the days we lived in caves we developed tribalism

In light of Warnock's diagnosis,  I think we have to say we won't be able to fulfill the Bournemouth fixture because of health reasons. We should just cancel the game and fax the paperwork over to the

How about the poppy being on the England shirts? I don't agree that it shouldn't be allowed because quite frankly, I just don't see how gestures like this are the only thing that is political about fo

Posted Images

Just now, TAPOUT said:

I can hear the odd shout but the audio on my stream sounds like there's a guy riding round the pitch on a tractor😡

It's the sound of Gibbos helicopter. He's watching from above so he doesn't have to mix with the thousand unwashed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, White Band said:

It's good to see some fans back.  Somewhat surprised they've been allowed given that we're back in lockdown.  Have they brought in people from outside the North East to get around the local restrictions? 

Its part of a EFL trial to see if its feasible to start allowing fans back at matches on a regular basis. I think they wanted it to continue regardless of the general increase in restrictions.

Must admit I'm surprised more aren't wearing masks. I know they're in the open air, but still in close-ish proximity to others (plus the spontaneous cheering / chanting / shouting etc.)

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Its part of a EFL trial to see if its feasible to start allowing fans back at matches on a regular basis.

Must admit I'm surprised more aren't wearing masks. I know they're in the open air, but still in close-ish proximity to others (plus the spontaneous cheering / chanting / shouting etc.)

I know it's part of a trial.  I'm just surprised they have gone ahead with it for our match when the whole of our region is back in lockdown and even with social distancing we aren't allowed to meet people from other households outside of work or education. 

1 minute ago, White Band said:

I know it's part of a trial.  I'm just surprised they have gone ahead with it for our match when the whole of our region is back in lockdown and even with social distancing we aren't allowed to meet people from other households outside of work or education. 

Yes, but thats the population in general, many of which haven't been observing social distancing precautions and which can't really be controlled, (until / unless the police get involved).

Football grounds are a more controlled environment - especially with only 1,000 fans allowed in. Much easier for stewards to keep an eye on them.